Links to articles on Medium.
Recent interactions on Medium
- Topics that ILLUMINATION writers shared with our readersContinue reading on ILLUMINATION »
- I am glad that you are a writer; cannot even handle the thought of you not being a writer P.G. Barnett.
- Thank you Corrine Roberts for sharing your concerns. Hope all goes well with you in these challenging times. You are welcome to join our Slack channel to chat with other writers. We need to support each other as a community.
- Hi Tom Byers, why did you cancel your membership? This is a shock to us. You are being loved on Medium by many. You have been special contributor to ILLUMINATION. Hope all is well with you.
- This is a creative bio.Great to know more about your talent Selma.Enjoying your wonderful stories on ILLUMINATION. Welcome to our community. You bring “miracles” to us.
- Looks like new patterns emerged and Chuck detected them in his smart radar.
- This is the one of the most comprehensive and informative articles on #fractals so far. I enjoyed reading every detail. This topic is close to my heart as the inventor of fractals were my mentor as shared in this article.Hope this article is noticed by Medium curators and distributed to topics allowing more readers to enjoy this piece and learn about the science behind them. Fractals were to first attempt to explain the universe in human language.I came across your inspiring bio a few days ago. Your excellent writing skills, expertise in science and many other areas reflected in the quality […]
- Congratulations Chris Hedges 🦄, wonderful achievement.The community will benefit a lot from your #innovation.Once big G assess and trust us in the sandbox, our reader numbers can skyrocket. Let’s be patient for a month or so. I am optimistic for it.Thank you for your generous investment of your valuable time for the success of ILLUMINATION writers.
- Hi Ann K Frailey, if you can add the new chapter on each Monday and Wednesday, our readers would be delighted. Look forward to reading them on ILLUMINATION.
- Thank you Ann K Frailey introducing yourself to our community.Since I have been following you for a while now, I know the quality of your content. We’d be delighted to read your fiction and science fiction materials.If you can share your new articles they can hit the top of the publication and our readers can have chance to read them. Perhaps some of our readers, like me, will be addicted to your fiction.You are very welcome to our community and it is a privilege for us to have you as a writer and reader.