Links to articles on Medium.
Recent interactions on Medium
- This is another article with rigour and clear content.Congratulations for well deserved recognition of your insightful article.Thank you for your kind words and mention, Paul.I see you as my mentor too as truly learn a lot from your leadership insights.
- Thank you for these useful tips.I already use Linktree, and will try the other plugins.
- You touched a critical topic which has tremendous impact on our lives.Mindfulness in all walks of life is essential for thriving.Digital and social media fasting is also essential as you articulated.Thank you for sharing this insightful article.
- Fantastic advice, all your points resonate with me as I tried them.In terms of social media, if it is used for a purpose, controlled, and disciplined manner, it can be useful for business purpose. I agree with the addictive aspect and negative implications on health.I even identified some social media tools as a distraction for writers.Monitoring 9 Traps to Become Prolific WritersIn terms of caffeine, you mentioned 4 hours before bed. From my experience at least 8 hours as caffeine has a long life span in the brain. Perhaps some people tolerate 4 hours but was not the case for me. Like yourself, […]
- Fascinating story!It resonated well with me as a sensitive writer.Like yourself, I had a few moments with altered state of mind. In a number of occasions, I reached to a euphoric state after completing some significant piece of writing in my passion areas.
- An executive summary for recommendations of a cognitive study for technical leaders in IT departments of large organisationsContinue reading on Medium »
- I enjoy reading your informative articles. This is another good one.
- Eye opening and beautifully written perspective.
- Yanmış bir evi yeniden inşa etme metaforu.Continue reading on Türkçe Yayın »
- Interesting article and insights on future of Twitter.I want to extend the topic with my recent experience on #twitterI Lost 9000 Followers